Thursday, October 15, 2009

Blog Award



Thanks April for this award!

The logistics:

1.Say thanks and give a link to the one who gave you the award.
2.Share 10 honest things about yourself.
3.Present this award to 3 other fantastically brilliant blogs of content or design, or peeps that have encouraged you.
4.Tell those 3 people they've been awarded and make sure they're informed of these guidelines


10 Honest Things About Me

1.I am from Tuscaloosa, Al. and miss living there....sometimes.
2.I have one son
3.I have a teacup Chihuahua named Juicy after Juicy Couture
4.I have one brother and two brother-in-laws, so boys are pretty prominent.
5.I LOVE Italian food
6.I look forward to every weekend when I get to spend time with my husband.
7.I still don't know what I want to be "when I grow up". haha
8.I went to Cosmetology School and was a hair stylist for a couple of years.
9.I LOVE working with the preschool department at my church. I love children.
10.Family is the most important thing in my life after God.


And I re-gift this to...

Jen
Kenya
Jennie

4 comments:

  1. Hi Beth! Sesame Street live was in Birmingham - but it might have been in Montgomery last week. Hope you are having a great day!! :-) You should take your little man next time! He would love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Beth! I saw your blog address on your facebook page so I visited :) Your baby boy is so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete