Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Happy Birthday...

to......ME!!! haha! Today is my 27th birthday. I don't really have anything special planned. I'm playing Bunco for the first time with some of my friends tonight. I'm pretty excited about that. You know you're getting old when Bunco on your birthday excites you....haha! Oh well, it should be fun. I have had so many friends and family call or write to me today and it has really made me feel special! I appreciate every one of them! It has been the best part of my day!

Last week was VBS at my church. Me and four other girls in my Sunday School class had a room full of 3 years olds. And by a room full, I mean about 20. It was a lot of fun. All of us teachers enjoyed getting to know each other better and I think the kids had fun too. I definitely plan on doing it again next year.

That's about all that's been going on around here lately. This week everything is back to normal and me and the baby are just recovering. Now we are looking forward to going to the beach with my family next month! Can't wait!

1 comment: