Friday, July 10, 2009

Why???

Right now I'm sitting here (baby's napping) trying to figure out why in the world I left my parent's house and came back here last weekend. OK, I know that sounds bad. But seriously! My husband is having to work loooonnngg hours everyday and it's starting to get to me. Not that I need help with the baby, I just miss him...A LOT! I miss my friends back home and my family too. It was so nice to be around everybody for that week. It's really hard living this far from them. It would be nice if I could just drive down the road to see them every time I got bored or lonely. Really I do know why I came back here last weekend.....Adam. Point blank, it sucked not seeing my wonderful husband everyday. I love being with him (even it is for 2 hrs in the evening). I guess we just have to sacrifice things sometimes.......

Anyway, VBS (vacation bible school) is next week. Better enjoy the quiet time now! Haha!

3 comments:

  1. if your lonely you know you can call me anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know how you feel about missing your husband. mine works nights and i don't see him much during the day when he is home because he's sleeping most of the time. i look forward to his off days, but even then, i feel like i don't get enough time with him. and yes, we all have to make sacrifices sometimes..... :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha i know i just read my comment and man that sounds like a pick up line hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete