Thursday, August 13, 2009

New and Exciting Challenge

Starting this Sunday I'm the new co-teacher in the 2 year old Sunday School room at my church! I'm super excited about it! I started out wanting to volunteer a couple of Sundays in the nursery and ended up being a SS teacher. I really feel like God has put me where he wants me to be. I worked with the 3 year old class in VBS this year and absolutely LOVED it. I am really looking forward to taking on this new challenge and see where it takes me! Please pray for me, my fellow teachers, and our children. I feel so blessed to be able to tell these precious children about God! This Sunday is our Promotion Sunday so we'll have all new kiddos. I'm sure some of them (if not all of them) will be a little unsure of the new environment. Hopefully they'll all adjust well. Also, my little one is moving to a new classroom too! I hope he does well. He hasn't really had any separation anxiety so lets hope it doesn't start now.

Oh and one more week and we're off to the beach!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment