Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Destin....Here We Come!

WOW! It's been a rough week so far...and it's only Wednesday!!! The baby is working on getting his top two teeth in and they are killing him. Seriously, the bottom two were not that bad. He has been really whiny...especially today. I just feel soooo bad for him because there is nothing I can do :(. On top of that I've been trying to work some, pack for our beach trip next week, and take care of every other little thing that mommies and wives take care of! Haha!

We had a great weekend though. We went and ate at our friends Dan and Jen's house Saturday night. Our other friends Stacy and Jeremy were there too along with all the kids. We had a really good time! And of course Sunday was great too! We went to church and ate at Mamaw's house (yummy!).

We are leaving this weekend for Destin!! YAY! I am so excited. I haven't been in years and have been having major beach withdraws! I'm so ready to be there...mainly so I can stop stressing about all this packing! I always WAAAYYY over pack. Does anybody else have that problem??? I can't help it. I just know if I don't pack it then I'm going to get down there and need it. And I just can't see buying something I already have. Anyway, I'm sure when I get back I'll have a ton of pics to share. I hope everybody is having a good week!

Here are some sweet pictures of my little man :)


his new old navy hat


sitting in his highchair

2 comments:

  1. stop bragging about your beach trips lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pack too much too! and with a baby that is SO EASY to do!! Your little boy is so adorable!! Have fun at the beach!

    ReplyDelete