Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Beach Trip Recap

So we had a pretty good time at the beach. Besides some of the unnecessary drama that ended up happening....it was fun. The baby really liked it. I wasn't sure how he was going to react. We took him down to the water almost as soon as we got there (after a little nap, of course). I thought it might be too loud for him, but it wasn't. We stuck his feet in and he screamed! The water is still pretty cold so I think it shocked him. It hasn't really had a chance to warm up yet, it'll be better when we go in August.



The next day we set up our canopy and just relaxed next to the water. The baby fell asleep on the quilt we had for him. Then when he woke up his sister buried him in the sand. And when I say buried, I mean really buried!!! Haha! He was eating handfuls of sand. I was a little panicky about it, but I figured I better get used to it...I do have a boy after all!





He also really loved the pool. They had a heated pool so it was nice and warm. I think he could have stayed in there all day! He looked so relaxed in his little float.



All in all it was a pretty nice trip.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for praying for our sweet boy this past week. Looks like he may get to go home in the next few days. I am so thankful for my new blog friends....and plan to spend some time reading blogs one day this week...
    Remember that Tuesday night I will be drawing for the June giveaway...a $75.00 "Card Box"!
    Every comment counts for an entry. Plus in thanks for all the prayers said for my family this month...I am going to add 3 other special "surprise gifts"! So there will be 4 bloggers that get blessed this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out my blog...you won a prize.....Email me at annah99@aol.com with your information.....
    Congratulations....
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete