Thursday, June 11, 2009

Teeth......

These top teeth are killing us! I have had a screaming baby for two days now and there is no sign of it getting better! As frustrated as I get I still feel soooo bad for my little one. That's really what makes it sooo frustrating! I want to take his pain away! I'll give him some medicine, it'll help for a little bit and then he'll start screaming again. I can't stand seeing him in pain!!! The bottom teeth didn't hardly bother him at all so I'm surprised these are hurting him so bad. Please keep my sweet baby in your prayers. And maybe after he gets the top two he'll have a break for a little while!

1 comment:

  1. What a simply gorgeous blog....Love the colors. What a super cute blog...so glad that I stopped by even if it is the middle of the night...INSOMNIA....

    I enjoyed reading your blog tonight....Hope you will visit me. This month I am posting on our Disney trip.

    ReplyDelete