Monday, June 1, 2009

It's Been A While!

So I got a new job where I can work from home...yay! It's just keeping me SOOO busy! Every time the baby lays down for a nap, I have to get on the phones. Of course I could do it when daddy gets home at night, but I would much rather spend that time with him and our baby! So needless to say, I don't have much time left to blog, clean, do laundry, wash bottles, shower, all that other stuff I usually do while the baby's asleep! I just have to work it in there somewhere! But so far, I'm liking the job. It's a pretty easy way to make a little extra cash for my family, we'll just see how it goes. It's always nice to feel like your contributing some.

We really haven't had a lot of other things going on. This weekend my 12 year old step-daughter came and stayed with us. We had a really good time. We shopped, ate, and took her to church with us on Sunday. It's nice having her around. She's a ball of fire and a great help with the baby (who, by the way, has his 2nd tooth now!).

It's going to be a busy summer for us. This month we are going to the beach with Adam's family, my family is having us over for the 4th of July, and then we are going with my fam to the beach in August! FUN! Also, throw in there working, VBS(vacation bible school), and taking some time for ourselves. It's going to be busy, busy, busy! Hope everybody is doing well and having a great summer!

Here's some pics from the past weekend!







No comments:

Post a Comment