Friday, May 22, 2009

Tag You're It

8 things I am looking forward to:
1. Adam having a 3 day weekend this weekend
2. beach vacation with Adam's family in June
3. beach vacation with my family in August
4. spending time with my booboo (always!)
5. finding a house
6. hanging out with my new friends at church
7. bunco!
8. my having another baby....did i just say that? haha! ;)

8 things I did yesterday
1. laundry
2. gave booboo a bath
3. showered
4. drove to Haughton
5. met my husband out at the golf course (his work had a tournament)
6. ate some spicy food
7. watched booboo and his little buddy, Evan, play
8. ate a dipped cone from DQ (yummy)

8 things I wish I could do
1. see my family more often
2. buy a house
3. go on a nice, long vacation with my hubby and son
4. have a personal chef
5. suddenly come into a lot of money (haha)
6. be tan without laying in the sun (random, i know)
7. be blond naturally :)
8. i can't think of anything else........

8 shows I watch
1. Biggest Loser
2. Little People Big World
3. Jon and Kate Plus 8
4. Table for 12
5. American Idol
6. Deadliest Catch
7. So You Think You Can Dance
8. whatever Adam has it on

8 people I tag:
1. Leslie
2. April
3. Nikki
4. Wes
5. Jen
6. Allison
7. Heather
8. Kenya (i know you already did it, but i didn't have anybody else to name!)

There you have it people!


This week has been pretty relaxing (much needed). Not a whole lot going on. Like I said, me and booboo met Adam out at his company Golf tournament yesterday. It was nice, he played really well considering he's never played golf before. Booboo and his little friend (9 months old) played. It was so cute. They kept giving each other kisses! How sweet! I hope everybody has a great weekend!!!

Oh yeah! The Walk for Life went great! We had so much fun and it was a beautiful day. I'll do a post on that (with the total money raised and pics) soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment