Friday, May 15, 2009

Busy, busy, busy!

I know it's been a while! I've been really busy this week. I really haven't had time to get on the computer this week. This past Tuesday we had Girl's Night Out with the girls in my Sunday school class. It was so much fun. We ate at Macaroni Grill and then went back to one the girl's house and painted our toenails, got massages, and just hung out. It was an awesome time and I really enjoyed getting to know everyone better. It was the first time since the baby was born that I've gone out at night by myself. So lets just say it was MUCH needed and appreciated!

Wednesday the baby had his 6 month check-up. Everything looks great and SURPRISE...he's got a tooth coming in! This will be his first. Is it weird that I almost cried when she told me???!! He's getting so big! So he's been a little fussy for the past 2 days, but really not as bad as I expected him to be. I keep checking his mouth waiting to see that little toothy! I'll take a picture for y'all when it comes in. Haha!

Tomorrow is the Walk for Life. I'm a little disappointed at the amount of donations I was able to get, but like I said...every little bit helps. So THANKS to all of those who donated. Me and the baby will be out there bright and early tomorrow morning walking (and strolling). Hope everybody has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment