Friday, May 8, 2009

Good News All Around!

What a great day! Let's just start by saying that I just got wonderful, incredible, awesome news! See our insurance was giving us some problems on paying for my child birth and considering I had to have an emergency c-section this was very expensive. They finally got it all figured out and we are getting reimbursed for almost $2000! I am very happy about this!!! YAY! God does answer prays and it does work out!

The next thing is that I've been praying to hopefully find an "at home" job where I could work from home and not put the baby in daycare. I think my prayers have been answered! I had a friend recommend a place that she had worked for up until she had her baby. So I decided it was worth a shot. Well I had my phone interview today and so far so good! Now all I have to do is complete some training and I'll be ready to go. I couldn't ask for anything better. This will help us out so much!

Last thing, I know I had said that we were having friends over tonight....well not anymore. Everybody is sick! Adam's been sick all week and her little boy has tonsillitis (ewww). So we had to postpone. I just hope I don't get sick (I already feel like I am), I have WAY to much going on next week!!! Please pray for healing of everybody! Have a blessed and wonderful weekend and Happy Mother's Day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment