Thursday, May 7, 2009

Praise Him!!!

I just felt the need to say this today....."Praise God!". I just start thinking about all the awesome things God does in my life and I just feel so lucky to have such a wonderful, loving, forgiving, and all around awesome God! Sure, I have a lot of hard times and very hard situations in my life but I get through them all with His help. Actually, I've had a lot of difficulties in the past few months. But you know what? This has only drawn me closer to Him! I know this is what he wants and I will continue to rely on Him! Honestly I don't know how people get through life without God. Believe me I've tried and it doesn't work! So if you've never trusted in God, try it! I PROMISE you won't be disappointed! What an AWESOME God we serve!!!!! Hope everyone has a blessed weekend!

Just a side note....I had a church friend call me today. I had some stuff on my mind that's been there for a while. She didn't know this, but asked me if I needed any prayers. I told her what was on my mind and we prayed together right there over the phone! Almost immediately I felt a weight lifted off of me! Thank God for Christian friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment