Monday, May 11, 2009

Please!!!!!!

Ok, first things first! I need sponsors! I'm doing a Walk for Life this Saturday. It raises money for the Crisis Pregnancy Center here. They offer free pregnancy test, ultrasounds, counseling and all kinds of other services. **It is a fact that 90% of pregnant women that see the heartbeat of their unborn child do not have an abortion! WOW, 90%! All you have to do is contact me at bethabernard@gmail.com and let me know if you're willing to donate. All I need is your name, phone number, and address. You can donate as much or as little as you want. It's a great cause!

Second thing, I had a FANTASTIC first Mother's Day! My baby and husband made it a wonderful day for me. It was weird being on the other side of Mother's day, but I loved it. My baby got me the sweetest card and a brand new bible. It's pink and has my name on it! It's also a NIV study bible (what I've been wanting!) How did he know what I wanted??!! I'm telling you, he's a genius! Haha! They recognized all the Mothers at church and gave us the most beautiful roses I think I've ever seen. It was so sweet! Then we went and ate with Adam's mom and Grandmother. I hope all you Mother's out there had a terrific day! You all deserve it!


beautiful flower and bible


my baby and his daddy


me, my meem-in-law, and mamaw-in-law


me and my baby

Third, my friend Amy that lives in Texas came and visited me on Saturday. It was so great to see her. She's moving closer so we'll be seeing each other a lot more! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment