Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Weekend Plus Some

Ok, where do I begin.....it's been a little while. Lets see, Friday we had the Crawfish Boil at our church. It was so much fun. The sun actually came out (it's been rainy and cloudy for like 2 weeks)and there was a little breeze. There was a ton of people there. They boiled 5,ooo pounds of crawfish!!! Can you believe that?





Then on Sunday we took a class at church called Discover Broadmoor (the name of the church, ha). It was awesome! Very informative! The preachers wife taught it and we met all of the ministers. They told us what they believe as a church. I really think all churches should do something like this. It helps you to know if it's the right church for you. We also had to fill out a questionnaire that will tell us our spiritual gifts and how we can use them to serve the church! Isn't that nice?! I can't wait to find out my results.

Today I got my hair done and had to take the baby with me. I wasn't sure how that was going to turn out but it went fine. He's such a chill baby. And guess what??? He sat up for the first time ALL BY HIMSELF! WOW! I was shocked! He lifted himself up and sat there staring in the mirror! He's so talented! Haha!



We are having some new friends over for dinner this Friday night. I'm super excited about it. Then next week the girls in my Sunday school class are having a Spa Night! Can you say FUN??!!! Hope everybody is having a GREAT week!

No comments:

Post a Comment