Saturday, April 18, 2009

Crawfish, New Friends, and A Nice Surprise

I've been a little busy and haven't had time to write about anything. But Adam had to go into work this morning (boo) so I have a little time. It seems I always start getting busy on Thursdays. I'm not complaining though, I like to be busy. Anyway, Thursday I went out to Adam's parents house to drop the baby off so they could watch him while we went and ate with some new friends from church. We had a great time. We ate crawfish and me and Melissa played with their son while Adam and Paul talked. We stayed until 10:00 that evening. When we got in the car and I saw that it was 10, I panicked a little because the last time we left the baby that late he had a MAJOR meltdown! So we rushed over there only to find them all piled up in the bed talking and laughing! He had a BLAST! Him and his Uncle Gabe (7 yrs old) played all evening. It was 10:30 by the time we got there and he was still awake! He never stays up that late. As soon as we pulled out of their driveway he was asleep. Gabe came home with us and spent the night. So all day Friday me and him played Wii and watched movies while the baby slept. And I mean he slept ALL day! Poor thing was pooped! I know he had fun. And now the next time we leave him maybe I won't be in such a panic to go and get him. So it turned out great. We really enjoyed ourselves with some new friends and boo boo had fun too!

Did I mention it was my first time to eat crawfish??? I've always been a little creeped out by the whole idea of eating something that's staring at you, but it was REALLY good! I will definitely eat some again. Thanks Melissa and Paul we really enjoyed it!

1 comment:

  1. I would LOVE to help you makeover the blog! Email me at leslieflambert@gmail.com, and I'll give you the details :)

    ReplyDelete