Monday, April 20, 2009

That's What I Love About Sundays

Lately it seems like Sundays can't come soon enough. By the end of the week I'm really needing an uplifting sermon and powerful songs. This Sunday's sermon was just what the doctor ordered after one of the longest and hardest weeks of my life. Like I said before, I can't really get into on here so y'all will just have to wonder....for now anyway. Lets just say that after a lot of prayer I felt led to write someone about something that has been on my heart for some time now...only to have it blow up (BIG TIME) in my face! It's been really hard for me to accept this because I felt like God was telling me to do this. After yesterday I got to thinking, and maybe I haven't seen the bigger picture yet. God is always at work around us and has a plan! I'm now trusting that I haven't seen the end result of this yet and that God is still working on this problem. It's truly awesome the peace that comes from trusting the Lord. All that worrying I did last week was in vain. All I needed to do was turn it over to God! What a relief!


Also, we are really needing a mini vaca! Maybe we'll be going to Tuscaloosa this weekend. We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment