Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Fun, Fun, and A Follower!

So this past weekend was very busy but awesome! We had so much fun (even though we didn't see the Easter Bunny :( booohoo). Friday Adam was off for Good Friday and it was his birthday. He enjoyed resting and then we went out to eat with his mom, dad, and little brother Gabe. We went to Shogun because Gabe LOVES to watch them cook in front of you. It was really good. I wasn't sure how the baby was going to react to all the loud noises and fire, but he was fine. He was actually pretty intrigued. The only thing that scared him were the balloons that Adam's mom had brought. Don't you just wonder what's going on in their little heads?! Saturday we went over to Adam's parent's house all day. Adam needed to work on his car and motorcycle so I hung out with his mom and brother. Gabe and I jumped on the big trampoline for hours (I felt it the next day....I'm old!). I got a little sunburned, that should tell you how pale I am! Haha! Sunday we woke the baby up so he could see what the Easter Bunny had brought him. He racked up; he got some candy, a bunny, two movies, and four outfits. If only he understood...:). Then we went to church, it was a wonderful sermon! After that we went to Adam's Mamaw's house. The kids hunted eggs and we all ate some great food! By the time we got home we were all pooped! It was a long day. It took me and the baby all day yesterday to recover! What a wonderful Easter. Thank you Lord for sending your son to die for us! What an awesome God!

Now for the second part of this post. I finally have a follower! YAY! Leslie, you're awesome! I'll be following yours too!!!

2 comments: