Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Missing Everybody Already!

So we ended up going to Tuscaloosa this past weekend. We left at about 6:30 pm. That's really late for a six hour drive with a five month old baby and a dog! The ride went good but when we got there (at 1:00 am) the baby had a major break down! He screamed until three am!!! Needless to say, we will NEVER do that again! Then, of course, he was wide awake at seven the next morning. So I go no sleep that night. It was ok though because all we did Saturday was lay around and relax (much needed). That night we went out to eat at Chuck's downtown. It was really good. Then we rode around and showed Adam the town. He's been to Tuscaloosa before, but we've never really showed him around. Then Sunday we went to church, it was AWESOME to see my old church family. I miss them! Then my best friend, Melissa, and her one year old daughter came over. My baby would not stop staring at her little girl! We already have their wedding planned! They'll be trouble, that's for sure! We got back home yesterday around seven pm. We had a wonderful trip, I'm ready to go back! It makes me sad that my baby doesn't live close to my parents. They love him so much and I want him to grow up being close to them. They are amazing Grandparents! I knew they would be. Here are a couple of pictures from the trip.....


Boo boo staring at his girlfriend!


Nona


Big Pape

1 comment: