Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Real Boys Wear Pink???

Let me just start by saying that I have NEVER done this before!!! I'm sure you can already tell where this post is going! The other day I was washing boo boo's clothes (like I do everyday of my life, haha) and when I got them out of the dryer........everything was PINK! Oh no! That would be ok if I had a little girl, but I don't! I don't think his daddy would be very happy with me if he started wearing pink onsies! The worst part about it is that my mother-in-law gave boo boo these wonderful monogrammed burp cloths that are my fav and they were in that load. UGH! As I took the clothes out of the dryer I saw the culprit...this red shirt that my mom's friend had given him. The shirt was her son's and looked like it had been washed plenty of times so even if I would have seen it I still would have put it in that load. I always wash all his stuff on cold so this kind of stuff doesn't happen. Anyway (I can't believe I've gone on this long about this subject!) I'm taking them to Tuscaloosa with us this weekend and letting my mom work on them. Hopefully she'll get them back to normal!

I'm SUPER excited about seeing my parents and best friend!! I can't wait for tomorrow. Hopefully boo boo will do ok on the 6 hour drive over.

No comments:

Post a Comment